• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help - Genuie or Fake (Pics Added)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Looks genuine to me. I don't believe there's an Asian movement with a small GMT subdial at 12 and a working power reserve. This being said the date does look recessed. unfortunately I'm not an expert in this brand, but nothing looks out of place to me.

AxiAziz

27/10/16
EU
Looks genuine to me. I don't believe there's an Asian movement with a small GMT subdial at 12 and a working power reserve. This being said the date does look recessed. unfortunately I'm not an expert in this brand, but nothing looks out of place to me.

First of all thank you very much.
I don't believe either any asian mov. has a power reserve and gmt but this site and couple of more, claim to they have fake this watch.
https://www.one-prices.com/baume-mercier/classima-executives-watches/moa08693-p-1200.html

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I don't see a listing on any TD website, and that site has a gen pictured as well as the description of the genuine. If such a model exists, it's doubtful it would look anything like the gen.

AxiAziz

27/10/16
EU
I don't see a listing on any TD website, and that site has a gen pictured as well as the description of the genuine. If such a model exists, it's doubtful it would look anything like the gen.

You are absolutely right my friend. Thank you very much.