• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 116610LN Pearl

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Hi all,

I don't know too much about it's history, but hopefully you can help.

Does the pearl look ok to you? The lume is not nearly as strong as the dials lume.

I think the pearl itself looks off. Wondering if it has been changed at any point.

Watch is a 2010

VZ4zG.jpg

VZtXX.jpg

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
GrizzlyBear you have two different watches pictured. I am guessing you are talking about the first picture with the sub. I would ask smoke for his opinion, but to me the pearl looks rather messed up. It looks too big first of all. It seems to be overlapping the triangle. Or like it was smashed inward. I am not aware of any that were supposed to do look this way.

This is my Franken Sub-C with gen insert. You can see how my pearl looks compared to yours. Please post more pics of yours. If you were trying to compare the DSSD pearl to the Sub-C pearl they are different, so not an apples to apples comparison.

VZA06.jpg

VZ5us.jpg

GrizzlyBear

Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Thanks for the reply.

The two pictures shown are of the same watch, just two different angles

GrizzlyBear

Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Not too sure whats happening with Picr? Anyway, this is the watch. Pictures on the left, next to my ARF.

ayFe.jpg