• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I hate this site too.....

givnatry

Horology Curious
10/1/11
1. This site (and another site) has provided me with too much information about watches, movement, etc.

2. This site (and another site) took someone who thought he knew a lot about watches and proved he knew very little.

3. Because within the first month of joining this site (and another site) I purchased Wacko's Best DSSD, Rolie Explorer (WBK) Omega Seamaster (Lay), and two Tag's for the wife. My wallet thanks you! ugh!

4. Because although some of you give noobs hell, you are always willing to help and offer advice...damn you!!!

5. Because you guys make the hobby easy which in turn makes the wallet lighter!

6. ...and last but not least! Because of this site (and another site) i dropped over $5k on a Brietling Navitimer World this past weekend to add to my gen collection (Citizen, Bulova, G-Shock, Tissot, ESQ). BTW, I knew VERY LITTLE about Breitlings prior to joining this site!

I've attached a link to show proof of the negative impact this site (and another site) has had on me. BTW, I need to drop $$$ on another camera because the one used to take these pictures is horrible.

http://flic.kr/p/9kygok

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Congrats, at least you knew that you weren't duped into buying a rep (spot the rep on tz and Wus forums is fun, and they are always there). AND you picked a model that doesn't have a great rep.

Oh and your link points to repgeeks, there are a few people over here that arent wanted over there.

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Well maybe you should quit collecting watches give them to me and start collecting dust instead its free and there is loads to collect ;)

Congrats on discovering the best forum RWI! i was at "home" on RG but the last time it went down just made me think move to RWI and its been a wise choice.

P

mactower

10/1/11
Welcome and I have to say this hobby is addictive as all hell. I'm on my 16th rep. :)