• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heuer Skipper Blue Dreamer

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
Having been a regular rep purchaser in addition to the one gen I owned (Tag Monaco bought for my 21st birthday some [many] moons ago), I’ve now decided to branch out and expand my rep collection

First incoming is the limited run collaboration between the Rake and Tag, The Heuer Blue Dreamer:

https://therake.com/stories/watches...-revolution-blue-dreamer-carrera-chronograph/

Given the limited run of 100 pieces I thought it’d be a relatively shrewd investment (at least it should depreciate) with known resale examples at $10k. Pictures will follow once delivered!!

I’m now looking into other models but targeting models which will appreciate is proving a challenge. Not a huge Rolex fan but am keen on the new Oyster steel Pepsi, but having been quoted a waiting list of 150 with expected annual allocation of 5 from my local AD.. non starter!

how do others pick their entry point into the gen market? Tudor would obviously fit my bill but that boat too has sailed

James

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
Yeah of course I agree. However as with any major purchase being conscious of resale value is common sense unless you have cash to burn.

I was a big fan of the skipper released last year so for me personally this was a no brainier.

Will post pics upon delivery