Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

What is your gen:rep ratio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2:2 gen: Omega Speedmaster & Longines Master Collection Moonphase. Rep: JLC Reverso 1931, PAM111

Comment

1 Gen (iwc) : with 2 Reps

Comment

1:1

Gens: Tudor Black Bay 36, Steinhart GMT 39 Pepsi, Cortebert cal. 697, Seiko Military 5
        Reps: JF Sub, ARF Sub, v6f Aquanaut, Nautilus 3800

Just realised it could be amusing to try to keep that 1:1 ratio, ha.

Comment

15 gens, 0 reps so far. But by the end of the year it’s going to be at least three reps... all watches I don’t want or couldn’t afford yet. The plan is to switch them out as the gens come in. Shopping list: Zenith 20 Extra Special bronze, Tudor Pelagos blue, PAM508, PAM111, PAM590, PAM327, Bronzo,...

Comment

15 Gens 21 Reps
            After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

i am now at 12 mid-high end gens, 15 or so low end gens and 2 reps i wear, + ~5 that are just sitting in random spots in my house.
              I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
              ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Gens:
                2X Hamilton, 3X Longines, 2X Tissot, 1X Ingersoll, 2X Steinhart, 1X Glycine, 1X Orient (my first automatic watch).

Reps:
                1X Rolex Submariner Hulk and 1X Rolex Milgauss on it's way.

Comment

50/50

Gens: Chopard Mille Miglia & Tudor Black Bay S&G, Breitling Super Avenger II

Reps: Pam 027A, 088, SubC

Comment

3 gen 2 rep

Comment

3:0

Chanel J12 Chromatic, Orient Mako II, Orient Bambino,

now looking for a nice AP rep to get started

Comment

Right now: 5 Gens & 2 Reps

Of the 5 gens, two are mechanical (A Seiko 5 and a veeeeery old Jungshans), and the others are Quartz.

And my reps are a lovely Tudor Glamour Daydate-Cheapo (Very cheap but very rare and extremely cool) and my beloved PAM11 - Probably the best Rep for Beginners out there!

Comment

1 gen Yachmaster Rhodium and 3 reps. AP RO 15400, AP ROO diver V9 and V7 Sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1:2 not much of a watch collector. Thinking of going to 0.

Comment

I own two gens. One Oris aquis and one China watch. The Jaragar is going to become my first attempt to open and dismantle a watch.

I own two reps at the moment (Speedmaster and Navitimer) but I'm pretty new to this game and I have a itching finger so I bet it will be a few more soon.

Comment

I own 2 gens and 32 reps.
                                It'll be 33 reps next week; my package's just passed customs today, and it'll be 34 by the Turkey day as promised by BK.
                                Last week, I had 44 reps before purging 12 of them.
                                https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X