• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seiko Wristies

BlueOrange

Looking Around
3/4/21
ZuXgmv.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
ZuXgmv.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Great build. Reminds me of the white dial Nautilus. Does yours have the PT5000 or SW200? Any issues fitting the voyager dial on either of these movements? Also, is the San Martin Logo on the clasp stamped, or it can it be polished off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueOrange

Looking Around
3/4/21
Great build. Reminds me of the white dial Nautilus. Does yours have the PT5000 or SW200? Any issues fitting the voyager dial on either of these movements? Also, is the San Martin Logo on the clasp stamped, or it can it be polished off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, hm, I couldn’t tell. It’s a Nautilus hommage from Lucius Atelier that I got fully assembled as I don’t have the skills. The movement is a Seiko NH36. The watch is really nice and I hope they will release more variations of it !

Sent from the RWI App

GregB

Known Member
25/1/20
Canada, eh!
The SQ100 is a special one, I bought it when my son was born! So that makes it 24 years old :D

The empty case is up for grabs - FREE - you pay for shipping (I am located in Ontario, Canada)

Z7pdOK.jpg

Z7pkdv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jackflash

Tollo74

Patron
Certified
31/5/19
SSKX009J … a classic one

c0b8d9bf1c9c6890afb8d20ec9fe72b2.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk