• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Damn Seikoitis...I've had a relapse!!!!!

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Hope it's not too serious.... :wink: The doc said take two, and I should feel better..... :roll:

What I was looking for was a Seiko automatic... but came upon such a good deal on a couple chrono's I couldn't help myself. The problem is that I still don't have the Auto I started out to get!!!!!!! :shock:

Well here's the first of two "medicinal" Seiko's. hehehehe The bracelet is solid. Attractive watch!!!!

Will post pics of number two when it gets here!!!!!!! :wink:

Higgy 8)

seiko-SNA413248new.jpg

seiko-SNA413246new.jpg

groovy

29/3/06
may I suggest a Bellmatic to satify the "automatic" urge (that doesn't sound right when it's said out loud). :?

sgv

Renowned Member
1/4/06
I safely assume that it tells you the weather, cooks your meals, controls your TV, and opens your garage door. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's an awesome-looking watch. Wear it well.

sv

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
sgv said:
I safely assume that it tells you the weather, cooks your meals, controls your TV, and opens your garage door. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's an awesome-looking watch. Wear it well.

sv

No I didn't get that version. This one doesn't tell me anything...I have to look at it... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks sgv!!!

Higgy 8)

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
higgy said:
What I was looking for was a Seiko automatic...
You'd better not blame me again!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
higgy said:
What I was looking for was a Seiko automatic...
You'd better not blame me again!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's just so easy to blame you and divert any feelings of buyers remorse I might be experiencing!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: However no need to place blame or point fingers. Your pointing me to River's IWC FA Jones special carries a lot of goodwill and healing power ( I still can't stop smiling). These Seikos were self prescribed medicinal band-aids applied to a bigger deep rooted affliction. :shock: There might not be a cure but at least I can find temporary relief. Now any other informational gems (good deals) would be appreciated. I already feel "more gooder". hehehehe [smilie=sign10.gif]

Watch two should be here shortly!!!!!! :D

Higgy 8)

episaacs

Known Member
19/5/06
I have several Seikos, including a Mairnemaster and a Landmaster. Thank the gods that I haven't been smitten for a spring drive yet, though I did yearn for the automatic flightmaster for a while. Many times once I have a certain watch for a while, my thirst is slaked and I can let it go. As a matter of fact, some of them I NEED to let go, much like women. My present passion is whips, which are less expensive.

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:lol: :lol: Seikos are great 8) Here is my latest. 200m kinetic diver. Great big, heavy beast!! :lol: :lol:
MVC-901F.JPG

MVC-900F.JPG

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
now ..do i need to find a seiko for me too...dammit ...lol enough is enough

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
hey moggio

check this out
http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/T20PMW%20List%20Table.htm
you will find lots of seikos there includeing my favorite, on my wrist now, seiko 5 superior pvd . i sold my omega bond , and ordered a very special custom made Pam from ruby . something strange is my way comeing :) the unvieling is soon :) after i get it i may or may not want another bond but if i do it will be an eta :)

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
This is my latest Seiko. I bought it a week before I found this place. I love the looks of the dial.

I also have a old Kinetic that I wore almost everyday for 10 years.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Damn nice Seikos!!! I wish I didn't sell my Orange Monster.