• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15609799910510.jpg

Reactions: frankfrank

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19

No offense meant and taste is subjective but that has got to be the ugliest designed text underneath the pinion I've seen in a long time. Multiple fonts, and four lines of text, OOF. And the case shape and bezel are ugly too. Gah

The original Tudor Black Bay

This is an excellent photo of a very pretty watch. If they had made it with a color matched datewheel at the 4:30 or the 6, I'd be in love. Corguet makes a homage with a date at the 3 and its not colormatched so alas, I continue to dream. Love the vintage rose logo though. Great watch, especially if you favor no-dates... which I don't. Alas, a custom 6538 homage build is in my future someday...

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
No offense meant and taste is subjective but that has got to be the ugliest designed text underneath the pinion I've seen in a long time. Multiple fonts, and four lines of text, OOF. And the case shape and bezel are ugly too. Gah

This is an excellent photo of a very pretty watch. If they had made it with a color matched datewheel at the 4:30 or the 6, I'd be in love. Corguet makes a homage with a date at the 3 and its not colormatched so alas, I continue to dream. Love the vintage rose logo though. Great watch, especially if you favor no-dates... which I don't. Alas, a custom 6538 homage build is in my future someday...

You could very well be the first person to ask for a date on a no date watch to make it perfect - almost universally goes the other way :D Personally, I am not fussed either way, I have watches with or without a date and no desire to change them... EXCEPT a date at 4:30, which doesn’t work for me (looking at you Blancpain !)

Reactions: rabl253

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Now "that's" a bad-azz looking watch !!
Beautiful !!

Thanks mate :)
The more I use it with this strap, the more I think it is the way this watch should have come out from factory :D

Cheers