• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

lotexigeus

Horology Curious
15/9/14
Yeah, well... Let me put it this way: The Speedmaster Moonwatch is the only watch at this price point where I find plexiglass acceptable.

But if you want something to not have to worry about, by all means, get the Sapphire version.

I just love the way the Hesalite looks and that it's the one they use/used in space because it won't shatter into a million particles if it breaks. 😂

For me, Moonwatch and Hesalite vs. Sapphire is like a Ferrari with a combustion engine vs. a fully electric Ferrari which surely will be faster and more modern than any V8/12 that ever existed. But it just doesn't feel right. 😜
agree 100%

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I have the Green Quartz PRX 40mm and its build quality is amazing for a sub-400 watch. Typically Tissot.

Reactions: Nickyan

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
PXL_20230310_124440791ec780d5029496997.jpg

Reactions: minty007 and Dan_G

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Yeah, well... Let me put it this way: The Speedmaster Moonwatch is the only watch at this price point where I find plexiglass acceptable.

But if you want something to not have to worry about, by all means, get the Sapphire version.

I just love the way the Hesalite looks and that it's the one they use/used in space because it won't shatter into a million particles if it breaks. 😂

For me, Moonwatch and Hesalite vs. Sapphire is like a Ferrari with a combustion engine vs. a fully electric Ferrari which surely will be faster and more modern than any V8/12 that ever existed. But it just doesn't feel right. 😜
Gotta say for me it is the Rolex with acrylic. Can’t say I ever fell in love with any of the sapphire versions I ever owned. All my beasties that I have kept are 4 and 5 digits. Now on Omega I can tolerate sapphire. Just not in early build like the memomatic and what not.