• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
PAM 237.... Getting the last bits of the holiday sprit going....

PXL_20230103_182554269.MP3e8fc529ed312dcd.jpg

Fr.Fugazzi

Welcome to RWI. It's 'About Time'.
Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
USA
While I would never go full on "buss down", I do like a little bling from time to time. This was my first gen bought over 20 years ago that got me started in the game. 36mm DJ 16233.

Oops, can mods delete my above post? Messed up the embed URL for the image :mad:.

zJuVd4.jpg

HorologyEthusiast99

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/21
JB
I’m very fortunate to be in a position to be able to wear nice gens. Truth is, nobody gives a f*ck about what watch you wear, wear it because you love the watch. The moment you give up the idea of wearing a watch because of its monetary value, and just enjoy it because you love it for other reasons, you will find more meaning in wearing watches of all sorts from seikos to tudors to Patek and A.Lange. I’m gonna sell my gens pretty soon and acquire a speedy 3861 sapphire as well as Cartier santos WSSA0018. The rest of my collection will be super reps and couple of modest pieces which I love - Tissot PRX & seiko SPB207J1. Enjoying every moment of watch collecting!

Last edited:

Bluenoze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/1/23
UK
How do you like the Hamilton? I worry it will be too small
It was a bit of a shock tbh when it turned up how small it is, first proper watch so I had no frame of reference and it turns out my wrists are biggish. Just loved the dial though and I've got used to the size now. Small and light, plus decent water resistance so ideal for a daily imo

Reactions: rockdaytona