• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show your TIGER CONCEPT!

gruvemeister

Horology Curious
22/5/06
Tiger concept watches are half bred genuine and clearly not fake watches as they are not trying to be someone that they are not. Hence called HOMAGE. They carry their own brand with very familiar vintage taste of Rolex watches

Allow me to share my first acquisition of Tiger, and the model i got is a 6542.

Pro:
Nicely done case, Dome crystal with AR coating inside, GMT function working, 38mm (almost in size with Rollie 6542), Can be modded upon delivery, i requested for a lollipop white seconds hand and rivet bracelet (temporarily changed to jubilee), Ships fast less than 14 days

Cons: Not sapphire glass, running on a DG GMT movement (how i wish it has a japanese or swiss movement, but who cares, replacements are cheap as f*)

It may not be the greatest candidate for your 6542 rep build but i prefer it to stay as is in Tiger :)

Share your Tiger collections if any :)
223e87cce18433a8148fe9adb501ad03.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
I have a invicta 9937 and tiger was the easiest to swap in... It's better then the invicta logos! I'm rocking this guy until my rollie build is complete and then it's bye bye...

44b192a32ba748bba9aa4f192d3b2748.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

riderocket

18/9/18
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.
I'm into buying the very watch in the original post.

Can you please tell me where did you buy that jubilee?

Cheers