• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CT Scuderia - thoughts?

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Hey all,

the pics are of a recent purchase - a CT Scuderia Scrambler. I'm in love with this watch; out of my 85+ collection, it's one of the best I have. The craftsmanship is amazing! I'm just curious, it doesn't seem to be a very widely recognized brand, and it seems somehow related to Glamrock as well. I'm interested in any thoughts of info from y'all.

Cheers,
Chris.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
interesting design !

is it a mechanical ?

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Swiss quartz... a Ronda - but I believe it was a new movement at the time that they started using it

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i like it

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Rhoda 3520.D movement. They make amazing straps too - quick change. With the bullhead design, it makes using it like a stopwatch pretty convenient - if people actually do that!

Phaserface

18/7/13
Canada
Nice! Did you buy it Watchismo (now watches.com)? Love that site.. I have a couple of Xerics as well. I got a sweet deal on my CT on ebay, saved about $1000!! I'm in the process of buying another (different) strap from their official site... but it's been a bit painful. BTW there is an excellent thread here for posting pics found at the top of the sales section.