• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen or rep check vintage breitling .

YUNG7111

25/6/15
2qsrpxe.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
It's cool. I like old Breitlings, but I don't think it's a dive watch, looks more like a pilot style. Can't help with the actual name. Good luck man, hope you find it.

YUNG7111

25/6/15
It's cool. I like old Breitlings, but I don't think it's a dive watch, looks more like a pilot style. Can't help with the actual name. Good luck man, hope you find it.
thank you for your reply it really is a bad ass watch. Unfortunately looks like it's missing the sweep seconds hand. My friend said he got it from grandpa along time ago and that makes sense considering he and owns aviation upkeep business like for annuals and general maintenance on planes and engines of planes

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Oh yea- I see the second pinon, looks like it is in-tact. I know Breitling uses ETA, now a days at least- You should find a second hand that fits no problem. I would prob keep it original - who needs a seconds hand anyway- right? lol