• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Gents I bring you my newest gift. 20/40/08 (20th Marriage/40th B-Day and Christmas 08 gift)
My wife and I looked at several in Vegas and I couldn't decide on the brand, style or color. She suggested something other than black and I resisted at first. Then I tried on the blue with white subdials and thought it was pretty fly. Along came this watch which I hesitated to buy because I wanted to get the Tudor Chronosport. I think I will keep this! I have never been too fond on the Breitlings because I thought they were too thick. Now I am proud to be a member of the Breitling Clan! If you have a chance go see the Breitling video on their site. Amazing!

IMGP3236.jpg

IMGP3237.jpg

IMGP3244.jpg

IMGP3247.jpg

IMGP3256.jpg

IMGP3262.jpg

IMGP3260.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Thanks Gents! I wonder why they don't rep this? However, I am kind of glad they don't. :wink:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Added Blue Rubber

Well I bought the Blue and the Black rubber for this and never even put on the black one yet. :D Whatcyall think?
IMGP3280.jpg

IMGP3284.jpg

IMGP3264.jpg

IMGP3273.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I kinda like the dark blue strap. It goes very well with dark blue dial too. I will strongly recommend trying Breitling Croc too (get the rep with deployant). Ruby has this strap for a mere 40USD but it screams quality (with deployant too). I have gen croc and compared it side by side with the rep. There isn't major quality differences except for the text on the strap. It's written Cuio Veritable and gen strap comes with Croco Veritable.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
takashi said:
I kinda like the dark blue strap. It goes very well with dark blue dial too. I will strongly recommend trying Breitling Croc too (get the rep with deployant). Ruby has this strap for a mere 40USD but it screams quality (with deployant too). I have gen croc and compared it side by side with the rep. There isn't major quality differences except for the text on the strap. It's written Cuio Veritable and gen strap comes with Croco Veritable.
Taka, you mean some guy named Cuio got skinned to make the rep strap? :wink: Man that gives a new meaning to "give me some skin". :D I will look at it but it needs to be 20MM.

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Sporty watch that looks great on the blue rubber....you can always switch back and forth of course....

Dig the blue,myself.... 8)

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
R2D4... many, many congrats!

This is a brilliant combination of dial and Pro II bracelet. I love that model!
The 42mm size is just right for everyday wear.....a classy looking Breitling that is not too chunky like the others.

I was contemplating getting this one aswell.

Wear it in good health! :D

simonsays

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/08
got me the same watch 2 years ago i love mine. congrats wear it well :D

SANY0016.JPG

blue rubber strap looks good... who supplied it?

si

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Importr said:
R2D4... many, many congrats!

This is a brilliant combination of dial and Pro II bracelet. I love that model!
The 42mm size is just right for everyday wear.....a classy looking Breitling that is not too chunky like the others.

I was contemplating getting this one aswell.

Wear it in good health! :D
Import,

Right now on the Bay you can get some of these 7750 watches for a good price due to the market and economic conditions. I have had kids (teenagers) come up and say wow that's a cool watch. White is the trend of today and I believe tommorow. It's clean and it's classy looking as you mentioned. I have been eyeballing some Longines, Tags and Tudor's with the same color combo. Love it!

Thanks for the Congrats!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
simonsays said:
got me the same watch 2 years ago i love mine. congrats wear it well :D

blue rubber strap looks good... who supplied it?

si

I got the strap from Rob/Chronoswissprince on the bay. I paid too much but he gave me good service. Your AD is the best place to go unless you don't have time to get down to the AD to order it.

I guess we will need to start a SO Chronograph owners club! :D

Your watch looks groovy too bro!
:D

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Hey that's a beauty R2..Assuming that you still have it. I suppose they make a rep of this by now.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I am NOT sorry I missed this thread for three years cause if I didn't, I would have HAD to get this watch...
not an issue now though! It's a beauty Are-Two.