• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timberland - Quartz Chrono

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Now, everyone has seen my Sub, possibly the most photographed replica watch in the world, and everyone is intimately familiar with my IWC 3707-003, but the number-one watch everyone asks for pictures of is my GENIUNE Timberland Quartz Chrono. It's water resistant to 100M, even to the point of having an amazing 22/17 115/75 water resistant leather strap and it's fitted with, as standard no less, with a stainless steel case and caseback featuring real glass on the front. Truly incredible, especially considering it costs well under $8000.

There's only so much one can say about this watch that hasn't been said elsewhere in much more depth, so I'm going to be hushed by awe at the photos that can deliver the story far more eloquently than I. I give you ... the genuine Timberland Quartz Chrono.

Timberland%20-%201.jpg

Timberland%20-%202.jpg

Timberland%20-%203.jpg

Timberland%20-%204.jpg

ps. In case someone decides to take this seriously, please don't. While I do love my watch, it's a sub-$100 quartz watch made by a shoe company. Yes, it keeps better time than a genuine Rolex and it's certified waterproof, but ... come on. Shoe company.

bignasty

16/3/06
@ Pug

I like your disclaimer man. Don't wanna get flamed I guess, but I think most of the folks on this forum seem to be a little kinder!

:D
Jon

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
I say it's a rep........dodgy font, definately symmetrical pusher and a set of chronos that don't rest to zero.

FAKE!!!

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:lol: :lol: Pug that is a true classic. :lol: :lol: The pics are great and speak for them selfs!! :wink: :wink:

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
bignasty said:
I like your disclaimer man. Don't wanna get flamed I guess, but I think most of the folks on this forum seem to be a little kinder!
Trust me, I wasn't scared for the regulars who would take the mickey, I was more concerned for the n00bs who would then imagine that because that photo guy said it was good, it must be good.

Come on, some of the branding that goes on with watches, you never know who the swiss will latch onto next.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Edge said:
I say it's a rep........dodgy font, definately symmetrical pusher and a set of chronos that don't rest to zero.
Really? Are you sure? That font was the 2005 font.

...yeah, ok, it's a fake. The give-away is the date wheel at 6 and the date window. The dial at 6 should be ... um, you know, I still have no idea why they have a date window and a date wheel. :D

A genuine is a little too pricey for my tastes.

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
LMAO!!!

This is a definite Gelena Shiterand Model.

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Um Pugs, you got ripped off.......this isnt worth 8k.........last time I checked you could get it for 7.5k :lol:

bremerk2

26/3/06
Timberland

I could have sworn it was a replica of a Woodsville Implorer (Retail 20,000.00) without diamonds and rubys.
Not a bad imitation of a wrist worn time piece. I hope you it insured. If not, call that little green guy
at Geico. :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: