• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new gen Breitling Chrono Superocean

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
Well, as I said in my SMP post, I caught my eye on the Chrono Superocean and had to have one!

Just got it today and I couldn't be happier!!! This thing was impossible to photograph though, so my photos don't do it any justice at all.

The polished bracelet is amazing and the attention to detail is unparrallel. I do have to say that after having the SOSF (which I just sold yesterday), it is amazing how good the replica's are. You can definitely tell the difference when you have them both in person, but DAMN the reps are good.

I am going to pick up a navy diver strap for it from the AD this weekend, then its off to the beach in a few weeks. We'll see how she holds up in the Pacific!!

Tried to get as good of photo's as I could... but I'm not photographer ;)

Enjoy!

cso.JPG

cso1.JPG

cso2.JPG

cso3.JPG

cso4.JPG

cso5.JPG

cso6.JPG

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
kinneyrhs said:
Well, as I said in my SMP post, I caught my eye on the Chrono Superocean and have to have one!

BEAUTIFUL watch!!!!

I gotta make sure my eyes don't get caught, too!!!

Great choice, enjoy it.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Very nice and enjoy your new watch. Glad I could help. :wink: :D

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
aaah...looks friggin awesome! :) wear it in good health.

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
that is a real stunner.....you can tell the difference in the bezel too from the pictures....congrats on your new acquisition :wink:

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
OHhhh you lucky freak!

i wore my gen PO to the beach without changing to a rubber strap and all the sand just got into the bracelet... was a pain to clean out.

have fun at the beach! MAN that's a nice lookin watch u got on your wrist.

maxse

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/06
wow, what a beauty! Congrats on the purchase...

Only question is... Why did they rep the SFSO non chrono instead of just repping the chrono? I think it looks so much better then the non-chrono. the bracelet is real nice too.

It is very similar to the BCE.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I need to find a "Good" rep of this!