X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

My two:

Not a diver I guess. My first watch from when I was a teenager. Still runs like a champ and crazy lume.

I need to get a bracelet for my orange monster as I don't much enjoy the rubber strap.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3233326, member: 0

My newest seiko I love it
        Also have orange monster and an 007

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s
        I have my eye on this piece for a while now, she is absolutely gorgeous, great pick buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by zethunder, post: 3233372, member: 0
          I have my eye on this piece for a while now, she is absolutely gorgeous, great pick buddy!

Pictures do it zero justice

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3233375, member: 0
            Pictures do it zero justice

I believe you! I have been trying to find a local pace to got check it out but no luck so far. YouTube videos and all the pics on the net are tempting enough tho

Comment

Originally posted by zethunder, post: 3233399, member: 0
              I believe you! I have been trying to find a local pace to got check it out but no luck so far. YouTube videos and all the pics on the net are tempting enough tho

I got lucky bought online brand new box papers shipped for 329

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3233521, member: 0

On the road with my Orange Monster. Found it on an auction site for a good price because the bracelet was broken.

My SKX007 is at home. Love to wear it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Watch straps: They're like the cocaine for the cocaine on your wrist.

Comment

On the road with my Orange Monster. Found it on an auction site for a good price because the bracelet was broken.

My SKX007 is at home. Love to wear it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Watch straps: They're like the cocaine for the cocaine on your wrist.

Comment

That's a good price, I found on online for $345 but not from a site I used or heard before so I'm going to do a bit more research before I pull the trigger. I'm a bit concerned as I feel like my seiko Pepsi won't get much wrist time after turtle Pepsi....but I guess that's called a first world problem

Comment

"First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Just scored this Modded Seiko Diver today!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, Just pee on it and walk away.

Comment

Just got this skx013 but I need a stainless steel bracelet anyone got one ?

It's not what I do it's who I am

Comment

Originally posted by sbjb93, post: 3236970, member: 0

Just got this skx013 but I need a stainless steel bracelet anyone got one ?

It's not what I do it's who I am
                            I may have something let me look when I get home 22mm lugs on that one right

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3237259, member: 0
                              I may have something let me look when I get home 22mm lugs on that one right

You are a star thank you

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbjb93, post: 3237274, member: 0
                                You are a star thank you

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk
                                I will let you know tomight. I should be home around 6pm central time however we are in the middle for 14" to 18" of snow falling so interstate may be a parking lot

Comment

Working...
                                X