• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone into Seiko divers?

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
I have this on the way!!!!! (I figured this was ok to post here....considering what forum we are on....delete this if I am wrong!!)
It was a small run, but it sold out in 2 days (2 movement choices, I went with the ETA 2824, but there was also a NH35) Next run is in 3 months probably (considering it sold out in 2 days, that dynamic might change) :)

POyncji.png

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I have this on the way!!!!! (I figured this was ok to post here....considering what forum we are on....delete this if I am wrong!!)
It was a small run, but it sold out in 2 days (2 movement choices, I went with the ETA 2824, but there was also a NH35) Next run is in 3 months probably (considering it sold out in 2 days, that dynamic might change) :)

POyncji.png
.ca. I ask what the prices were per movement

sent from Samsung s8 + via RWI app

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Nice! Take a few deep breaths before sizing that bracelet.
Ha! I'll set up saran wrap boundary walls to catch the flying collars off the pins.
When will Seiko start using screws like the rest of Horology in this world.

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
They were $350 for NH35 and $650 for ETA (but there was a Christmas promo that brought my ETA down to 492.15) :) Will post pics when it gets here (for some reason they took it off the website...maybe they feared copyright stuff) @xj4sonx

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
They were $350 for NH35 and $650 for ETA (but there was a Christmas promo that brought my ETA down to 492.15) :) Will post pics when it gets here (for some reason they took it off the website...maybe they feared copyright stuff) @xj4sonx
It's amazing I want one really bad since I can't afford the gen

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Link please for the next round

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
They took down the listing (I have no clue why) But mine shipped and will be here tomorrow. It was just on the Armida page (at the bottom). I only knew about it, because of a thread I was reading on WUS. BUT, someone talked to the owner, and they are seriously entertaining adding a blue dial and bracelet version with the next run. Considering the success of these models, they are going to produce more for sure :)

I am not a die hard 62MAS person. If for some reason I don't get along with it, I will send you a message. Here is their Instagram (it's got a ton of pics of all models but they sent a teaser there first)
https://www.instagram.com/armidawatches/

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Link please for the next round

Here is their website, I got curious and searched it last night and spent a good hour on it looking at everything. Added something to the basket, through in the "CHRISTMAS" 15% off coupon code and never checked out. I may be back to check out later, I need to liquid encouragement lol.

http://www.armidawatches.com/collection.php

Oh, and I doubt they are worried about any copy rights, as they are a microbrand based out of HK.

Almost forgot, they are using Strap Code MILTAT SS bracelets with their brand engraved/etched on the diver clasp.

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
They had to remove it from the website (the Armida A12) because they were flooded with emails/questions/requests.

Good news. I just spoke with them, and here is what they said: :)
Yes we will do blue in the next batch and are working on a bracelet.
Let me know how you like it when you get it.

Not to enable any more Seiko reps but......I also have a Merkur Tuna and MM300 on the way (they are on ebay, the MM300 is stalled for now until they get stock. Supposedly middle of December) There is a ton of information on WUS about them. The MM300 has taken forever, but I ordered a Tuna and it should arrive soon (about a 30 day wait from order) They also have a new 6105/turtle coming out that is supposed to be better than their current one. Pics are not mine, credit goes out to the original photographers!!! (I will post many pics when I get mine!!) As you can imagine, there is a ton of controversy over them on WUS (because they are like reps). But if you can get over that, the quality is supposed to be good.
khdgryD.jpg

VVjf8G7.jpg

kdo2milger

17/3/06
They had to remove it from the website (the Armida A12) because they were flooded with emails/questions/requests.

Good news. I just spoke with them, and here is what they said: :)
Yes we will do blue in the next batch and are working on a bracelet.
Let me know how you like it when you get it.

Not to enable any more Seiko reps but......I also have a Merkur Tuna and MM300 on the way (they are on ebay, the MM300 is stalled for now until they get stock. Supposedly middle of December) There is a ton of information on WUS about them. The MM300 has taken forever, but I ordered a Tuna and it should arrive soon (about a 30 day wait from order) They also have a new 6105/turtle coming out that is supposed to be better than their current one. Pics are not mine, credit goes out to the original photographers!!! (I will post many pics when I get mine!!) As you can imagine, there is a ton of controversy over them on WUS (because they are like reps). But if you can get over that, the quality is supposed to be good.
khdgryD.jpg

VVjf8G7.jpg
I want the second one!
Cheapest I can find the Seiko version is 1500USD plus shipping.

EDIT: I just bought the Merkur Tuna Can, I love the caseback.

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
Look what just arrived in the mail today!!!! Pics don't do it justice!!! I haven't ever had a Tuna, because I thought it would be a monstrosity. But this is awesome!!!! I think it is BGW9 lume also, it's blue!!
EvhHB7P.jpg
8IvYFic.jpg
hm4dHZ9.jpg

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
Look what just arrived in the mail today!!!! Pics don't do it justice!!! I haven't ever had a Tuna, because I thought it would be a monstrosity. But this is awesome!!!! I think it is BGW9 lume also, it's blue!!
EvhHB7P.jpg
8IvYFic.jpg
hm4dHZ9.jpg

very nice. I was just checkign them out on ebay. Looks like a great deal.