Anyone into Seiko divers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark2828, post: 3643588, member: 138677
    [ATTACH]76250[/ATTACH] Was looking for a new diving watch and was torn between citizen and seiko but after reading numerous watch sites , YouTube reviews etc I joined the seiko club with the PADI diver
    Thants a hard core Seiko my man!! Very cool.
    http://www.cigaraficionado.com

https://www.tudorwatch.com

If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

Comment

hands down the most affordable and best performing dive watches out there.
      Had me three Seiko divers, sold them a while back on the bay when I needed some cash, haven't looked back since I'm an RWI member, makes me a bit nostalgic
      Click the pic to go to my Build Portfolio!

Comment

bought my first seiko and bought a Seiko Marine Master clasp which I'm gonna put on a Seiko SRP787 with a Strapcode bracelet soon.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Seiko is probably the number 1 dive watch in the world. I think almost everyone who learns to dive buys one right away. It's sort of our way of telling everyone, "I'm a diver."
          YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE
          I only let HOW Hot Mods do my builds !

Comment

You really can't go wrong with seiko

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by AL0HA, post: 3645015, member: 145193

You really can't go wrong with seiko

Sent from the RWI mobile app
              Love my PADI turtle

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus
              For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

007 with a new ghost insert

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3645018, member: 70346
                  007 with a new ghost insert

I love that insert! Also, do I need to come over and edge your lawn?

Siggy By: Wingnut

Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday, post: 3645025, member: 96530
                    I love that insert! Also, do I need to come over and edge your lawn?
                    My lawn boy doesn't do a good job edging and he is a week late due to college classes.

But he does the whole yard for $20 bucks so I don't complain

I love this insert as well.

Comment

My original Turtle...of course the dial, hands, bezel, strap are all a/m...but I love this watch....plus my shark tooth orange monster...love Seikos!

[img]*****************.com/EzvpCTw.jpg[/img]

[img]*****************.com/AZ5skAZ.jpg[/img]

Comment

I love my Seiko Monsters (SRP581K1, Srp311J1). I have swapped out the hardlex on the Sea Monster for a Double Dome Sapphire with Blue AR. I have 2 new crystals coming in for the other one (311j1) Flame AR and Red AR. Here's a quick pic of my Monsters!!
                        [IMG]*****************.com/aRjI2qa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]*****************.com/4Z4JG3E.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx, post: 3645055, member: 70346
                          My lawn boy doesn't do a good job edging and he is a week late due to college classes.

But he does the whole yard for $20 bucks so I don't complain

I love this insert as well.

Damn, tell him to come down here. I wish we could get that rate in Texas. The lawn kids down here run a bigger racket than the pros!

Siggy By: Wingnut

Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

Comment

Every watch box needs at least one gen. Every wrist needs at least one Seiko...

Comment

[IMG]*****************.com/vmSGmzs.jpg[/IMG]

An acquaintance telles me " why use Seiko when you have som many sexy Rolexes " & "why wear this cheap ass watch " - cuz they look COOL!!
                              http://www.cigaraficionado.com

https://www.tudorwatch.com

If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

Comment

Had quite a few seiko divers over the last couple years... pruned down to these two favorites.
                                Birth month and year 1979 seiko turtle (all original)

Sbbn007 (with sbbn015 bracelet) My favorite dial version of the seiko tuna series.

Comment

Working...
                                X