• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Saying goodbye to my chronospace:(

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
imageucj.jpg

087ip.jpg

082ci.jpg

084g.jpg

083qb.jpg

needs must so have had to sacrafice this one, i will own again one day, awesome watch!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Dont think they rep these mate to be honest,its 47mm but wears smaller than the SA but thats not a bad thing.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
One of my fav Breitlings! Why sell if I may ask?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Wasamatta, ain't got no extra kidney to sell? No little girls to get rid of?

You might find a site that sells a horrible mishmash of a Frankenstein version but no reps of this to speak of.

This is as close as it gets:

37cc24f673ca93b5341bd807ad260f06.image.800x532.jpg

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Wow, what a beauty! Sorry to hear you're letting it go.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
One of my fav Breitlings! Why sell if I may ask?

Some stupid prick, wank, twat, bastard has not paid for a job i have done, and now the suppliers are on my case so this was the only gen i have in warranty therefore easier to sell, dropping it off to a guy in leeds tomorrow, really pissed about letting it go but thats life!
TB trust me noboby would want any of my organs:biglaugh:

Wasamatta, ain't got no extra kidney to sell? No little girls to get rid of?

You might find a site that sells a horrible mishmash of a Frankenstein version but no reps of this to speak of.

This is as close as it gets:

37cc24f673ca93b5341bd807ad260f06.image.800x532.jpg

thats the chronospace automatic, but ouch! suppose all the digital functions are so hard to replicate,hence rep factories have avoided.

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
Some stupid prick, wank, twat, bastard has not paid for a job i have done, and now the suppliers are on my case so this was the only gen i have in warranty therefore easier to sell, dropping it off to a guy in leeds tomorrow, really pissed about letting it go but thats life!
TB trust me noboby would want any of my organs:biglaugh:

thats the chronospace automatic, but ouch! suppose all the digital functions are so hard to replicate,hence rep factories have avoided.

Man that sucks for sure--sorry you have to let it go--but you can always get another one later