• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this genuine?

mkatvvatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
Need your expertise please
ca53f33035b7b328ccbac3053eb96b7d.jpg

afa82a53039ba9016d395a9991416dd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prlx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/12/19
You need to post more pictures with better quality..

Prlx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/12/19

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Wow all of a sudden you post quite a lot in very short intervals with partly meaningless content! That is noticeable. This is considered as post whoring. I hope you don't do that to get to the minimum post count for a sale here. According to the forum rules post whoring is forbidden.

I really hope you don't intend to sell a watch here. That will be blown up immediately.

Edit: Have you even realized that you are responding to a thread which is two months old without any previous or further answers/posts? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760 and Storm.

Prlx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/12/19
Wow all of a sudden you post quite a lot in very short intervals with partly meaningless content! That is noticeable. This is considered as post whoring. I hope you don't do that to get to the minimum post count for a sale here. According to the forum rules post whoring is forbidden.

I really hope you don't intend to sell a watch here. That will be blown up immediately.
No worries. Just tired to help, as no one have contributed to OP's question.

Prlx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/12/19
I'll bet you are tired - 28 posts in 5 hours would tire anyone out.
Don't worry dog, I'm fine. And will be a supporter as soon as I get an reply on my request.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Don't worry dog, I'm fine. And will be a supporter as soon as I get an reply on my request.

Ah but then you'll have another hill to climb - convince potential buyers you're trustworthy, after posting a sale with insufficient post count and then going on a post whoring spree.

Things are never as simple as you hope.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Ah but then you'll have another hill to climb - convince potential buyers you're trustworthy, after posting a sale with insufficient post count and then going on a post whoring spree.

Things are never as simple as you hope.
Dont Like Aidy Bryant GIF by Saturday Night Live