• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Heritage Black Bay

chisin

Renowned Member
18/8/10
To all fans of vintage Tudors, I'm sure you guys must be well aware of this watch. Would like to know your thoughts?

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2012/3...eritage-black-bay-reference-7922r-full-s.html

Personally, I think she's a beauty! Can't wait until it hits my shores...expected in August/ Sept. But, looking at TRF - someone is already selling it (but at more than $5,000 - which kinda contradicts all other articles I've seen about its retail price).

Does anyone own one yet? Has anyone seen any in the ADs, and if so, how much are they retailing for? Thanks...I'm soooooooooo excited!

chisin

Renowned Member
18/8/10
That is so odd....I didn't find that thread when using the Search function....

I really hope the retail price there quoted is correct. Cuz when I saw the sales thread in TRF, my heart sank at the price he wanted to sell it for.

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
I really hope the retail price there quoted is correct. Cuz when I saw the sales thread in TRF, my heart sank at the price he wanted to sell it for.

They are not for sale in the US so i think seller wants a premium. There has been a price increase for Rolex on the first of June.
I think Black Bay is now listed for € 3400 at EU AD's

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Low supply, high demand.

Seller is just selling for a premium. This will happen to the Pelagos when it comes out too.

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
Just had contact with German friend, it seems the list price is still around € 2800 on steel....but indeed high demand low supply from Tudor. Some AD's have 6 month waiting list. That is why the high price for the ones for sale in EU at jeweler stores the jeweler takes a premium of about 500 euro.
And they sell for that price easy at the moment.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
There's been a fair bit of buzz about this watch. Personally, I don't like it at all. Reminds me of that silly SMP Omega launched a few years ago (was it for the Vancouver games?) with a red bezel.

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
I like it....I have a a friend who just bought one....he paid right at $4200.00USD.