• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Hublot legit?

RK555

Horology Curious
11/3/22
An opportunity has opened to buy this watch for an insanely, and I repeat, insanely low price. I wouldn't doubt that it's a replica if it weren't because it's confiscated from a literal mob boss who was arrested a year ago. Last time I checked, mob bosses who specialize in stealing cars don't wear fake watches.
b8526c9d343fb972a6255bad2a533e24_1280x960.jpg

7a1ae6a1b31f09d3bce1586d360064ea_1280x960.jpg

b8526c9d343fb972a6255bad2a533e24_1280x960.jpg

Huisman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/22
EU
With those photos you can not see if this is real or fake. Impossible this. You must have real close photos in macro taken.
I had one Ice Bang rep 1:1 and you could not see the difference….just saying it’s very difficult to determine this.
Buy the way …my Ice Bang was so good it is stolen from my arm in Barcelona by the mob.

RK555

Horology Curious
11/3/22
With those photos you can not see if this is real or fake. Impossible this. You must have real close photos in macro taken.
I had one Ice Bang rep 1:1 and you could not see the difference….just saying it’s very difficult to determine this.
Buy the way …my Ice Bang was so good it is stolen from my arm in Barcelona by the mob.

I called up the notar (government organization) selling it and I'll be able to go and see the watch tomorrow I'll take some close-up photos, hopefully, we can determine whether it's legit or not.

Huisman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/22
EU
You must ask after the papers too…with serial number and maybee facturation of the store that sold this hublot earlier.

RK555

Horology Curious
11/3/22
You must ask after the papers too…with serial number and maybee facturation of the store that sold this hublot earlier.

Thats the thing since its confiscated from a mob boss whos now in jail it doesnt have papers and thats the key reason it starts at 500€

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Priceeds of crime auctions never disclose any details on who it was confiscated from.

You say mob bosses don’t wear fake watches? Lol
how many do you know? There are millionaires on this forum who have private planes and yachts.. anybody could own a fake watch

Reactions: mjs22075

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Priceeds of crime auctions never disclose any details on who it was confiscated from.

how many do you know? There are millionaires on this forum who have private planes and yachts.. anybody could own a fake watch

^^ THIS

RK555

Horology Curious
11/3/22

Agree with the fake watches part but due to the fact that it’s sold by a notar whose job it is to sell his stuff so that his debt can be paid to others and the government etc they disclose the information of who the owner whomst it was confiscated from was. In my country atleast.