• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Grand Seiko - Kodo Constant Force

babelfish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
7/1/22
EU/GER
Have you seen this beauty? It's a great design! They achieved to combine the constant force mechanism with tourbillon as one unit on a single axis for the first time.

Reactions: Wacker23 and Jlayal

Livi67

12/11/19
One of my favorite release from the WW22. GS should get more light from the watch community

p0kiri

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/21
Guess it doesn’t have the brand appeal of Swiss due to the ‘elitist’ crowd or lack there of. Just like their automobiles.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Beautiful watch. The whole Grand Seiko line up is exceptional and rather interesting

Kwigyboo

12/2/18
USA
Visited W&W earlier this year and had the chance to see this in the metal. The renders and pictures you see online absolutely do not do this watch justice, really a masterwork piece. For its level I was surprised that they opted to brand it as GS rather than Credor.

Jason123456

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/10/16
rep in progress? ????????????

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

ClaudeAugilar86

Horology Curious
2/7/18
Have you seen this beauty? It's a great design! They achieved to combine the constant force mechanism with tourbillon as one unit on a single axis for the first time.

The best thing Seiko ever produced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk