• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Chrono

sirhenrypoole

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/12
Just got back my Royal Oak Chrono from an authorised service center. I realise that the watch is now gaining time! I tested it alongside with my iphone - it is gaining 2 mins a day.

According to the service center, it is "normal" to gain 2 mins a day after service and it will regulate to normal. That is absolute B.S. I'm going somewhere else..

:picard:

desert_fox

23/6/12
Random, but nice Porsche by the way- Sport Chrono package is a must. Is it a 987 Cayman/Boxster? Just curious why steering wheel is on the right but your profile says Boston

TheBattler

26/7/10
Random, but nice Porsche by the way- Sport Chrono package is a must. Is it a 987 Cayman/Boxster? Just curious why steering wheel is on the right but your profile says Boston

Reminded me of Mr. Clarkson's review of the GT3, "...With that timer on the dial, Can you imagine explaining that to your girlfriend? What a tool......you'll look"

LOL

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

desert_fox

23/6/12
I personally like the timer, but I can see how it might be cheesy. The sport chrono option that comes with timer also makes the car come equipped with a "Sports Plus" mode- which basically allows for quicker throttle response and throatier exhaust. It just makes the car more sporty and fun to drive