• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hamilton PSR - A reincarnation of the Pulsar P2

shadys

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/6/20
I actually like this one a lot as a beater. Tells time perfectly and not showy at work while carrying that business smart look.

The original Pulsar P2 was worn by Roger Moore in the movie Live And Let Die. Although it carries a completely different feeling, no longer luxurious and rare, at modern time, this watch is still quite a beauty to me.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I actually like this one a lot as a beater. Tells time perfectly and not showy at work while carrying that business smart look.

The original Pulsar P2 was worn by Roger Moore in the movie Live And Let Die. Although it carries a completely different feeling, no longer luxurious and rare, at modern time, this watch is still quite a beauty to me.

I really like it but not enough to spend $600. It reminds me of a Sears LED watch I had as a kid. Can you set the time to display when you turn your wrist or do you always have to push the button?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Looks like you've got a microwave on your wrist. :hehehe:

shadys

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/6/20
I really like it but not enough to spend $600. It reminds me of a Sears LED watch I had as a kid. Can you set the time to display when you turn your wrist or do you always have to push the button?

The time is always displayed. Pushing the button is just for the numbers to glow