• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Victorinox Maverick 34mm Full Gold

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
I was looking for a full gold style dive watch ... not sure why just seem to have a void in my watch box for one !

I was browsing Amazon when I saw a flash deal for a Victorinox Maverick Small 34mm for £99

on Victorinox website these are marketed as Ladies watches and RRP at £450

however the styling leans towards the Masculine side and the lug width is 18mm and I wear vintage watches so the size didn’t really put me off

the watch arrived next day as with most of Amazon purchases

The watch looks pretty good , Sapphire crystal , solid end links , yes it’s quartz but for a Swiss made dive style watch from a reputable company £99 really is not bad ...that’s cheap DH gate rep money !!

highly recommended if you can find one on sale and don’t be put off by 34mm the case and lug width being a dive style watch makes it look a touch bigger

my wrist size is 7 inches and I had to remove one link from the bracelet to fit so probably not ideal if your wrist size is 8 inches plus

in some lighting the watch looks like it is good with a black dial and bezel

however apologies for the obligatory car watch selfie but in that light you can see it’s a Sunray Brown Dial with dark brown bezel

davebrownocc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
That's real nice! I like that one. Thanks for showing it. Looks like a super readable and nicely styled watch for the money to me!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mark2828

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
that brown dial is pretty nice
nice gold surround on the date window too

KermitTheFrog

It’s not easy being green
Supporter
Certified
24/6/14
Belgium
Nice one! Might pick up a dueltone.

Went looking online for one, and came accross this 😳 I think someone already stole your picture to put on a scam site (my ISP’s safety scanner prevents me from accessing it)

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
I have since sold this a year or so ago on eBay as it was a little too “ Blingy “‘for me but I do kind of wish I kept it

Quite worrying that someone is using the picture I took to try and sell one .. I mean it wasn’t an expensive piece .. !!

Nice one! Might pick up a dueltone.

Went looking online for one, and came accross this 😳 I think someone already stole your picture to put on a scam site (my ISP’s safety scanner prevents me from accessing it)

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
To be honest it was a dull kind of gold if that makes sense not fully in your face

However it did feel a little flashy for my taste so I let it go , I however cannot fault the build quality for the price the maverick line of watches all look pretty decent and I had my eye on the all black variant for a while

I’m not sure if they are still stock items but you can find them on eBay etc
Interesting watch, how does the gold look in person?

Reactions: FyiDev