• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timex MK1 36mm Military inspired “ MacGyver “

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
Timex 36mm Military inspired MK1 an updated version of the 1980s US Military version which was used for a short run in the early 80s but was mechanical

that version was also worn in the first 3 seasons of the iconic TV show MacGyver which is how this little Timex watch is sometimes known as the “ MacGyver “

The watch is 36mm with a domed Plexiglass crystal and has an 18mm one piece military / Olive drab Zulu strap

the case is made of plastic and features fixed lug bars keeping in tradition of watches worn by the Military

the styling is a typical field watch featuring the 24 hour markers around the inside of the dial again keeping the look of the Vietnanam war era watches worn by US Military

the watch was released under the Timex Archive range and was purchased direct from Timex

Timex always gives codes out for 15% off if you enter your email address

So with 15% off and Free shipping included this little field watch cost £48 which is pretty decent if you are after the look of a vintage Military Field watch

the packaging is pretty decent as well ... my wife thought I spent loads of money again on another watch upon seeing the packaging until I showed her the invoice for £48 !!! She was suitably impressed by both the watch ... and approved of the cost so a win all around !!