• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timex Giorgio Galli S1 Automatic

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Quite. I should stress it’s not my cup of tea at all. I haven’t had a Timex since owning a couple of Indiglo quartz cheapies back in the 90s... I did love the glow of an Indiglo.

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
mineral crystal, and a miyota? Not worth 425 at all IMO. Design is tasteful, but cadisen has plenty of tasteful designs with better specs (sapphire crystal for example) for frequently worth less than 100 bucks.

I think Timex does best with their easy reader, their Ironman and their expedition scout series. Cheap watches, that do well but aren't the fanciest.

I like Timex, a lot, and I'm really enjoying their new direction recently trying to go up market, attempting to bring back American manufacturing with e.g. the American Documents collection, the retro styling of the Timex Q, and the Marlin reissue, and this is a tastefully designed watch, but I don't think Timex has hit it out of the park yet. I think they need more time to hit a groove and really have a watch come out that will be a stunner.

When they do hit out of the park though, I'll be excited.

Reactions: p0pperini