Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gen Omega 175.0032 Speedmaster Reduced (to a pile of rust)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with the masses.. That dial tells a better story than a replacement ever could.
    Looking for any Franken GMT Master, Sub, or Sea Dweller. Also interested in vintage builds.

Comment

Please don‘t change the dial. I also had a reduced but was too small for my wrist and I got his professional brother :-)

The watch tells a story as you said, you don‘t know it but it looks like its a rough one. You have done great work to restore it but you shouldn‘t change its face with all the scars......

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, That's so amazing. You do great work too. I can only do small repairs, and brushing and polishing. I would love to learn to take a watch apart or restore some day. Thanks so much for sharing this. This is the stuff that really intrigues me. This watch has so much character. If I was buying it I would keep that dial on it. I'd much rather have that dial with so much character. Thanks again.

Comment

Any updates? I’m really into your resto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by faithfulexecutioner View Post
            Any updates? I’m really into your resto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Oh, I realized I never posted an update on this one. Ended up joining Yahoo! Japan Auction site to find the chrono hand. Then used Buyee to be able to purchase with a Japanese forwarding service - seems complicated but simple. I’d recommend it for purchasing on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. Also, there are some good gen finds on those auctions.
            Anyways, hand installed and complete!

And a photo with my Speedy pro cause I heard double wristing is a thing now.

Comment

Working...
            X