• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Filippo Loreti watches ?

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
Been buying some microbrands watches lately, anyone here that has tried Filippo Loreti watches ?
Been seeing alot about them advertised but not sure about the quality of them ?

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I wouldn't waste your money on it -- they're quartz fashion watches. In other words: they're nothing special.

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
I wouldn't waste your money on it -- they're quartz fashion watches. In other words: they're nothing special.

Yeah I think I agree on it, just there are ads from them everywhere but I guess this is just another Daniel Wellington trend ? :/

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
I f. Hate Filippo loreti and their f. YouTube ads. They talk of the watches as being the next thing while they're simply just trash. I had to get that out of my system. Jeez!!

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
I f. Hate Filippo loreti and their f. YouTube ads. They talk of the watches as being the next thing while they're simply just trash. I had to get that out of my system. Jeez!!

Yeah the more I look at them they become less appealing

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Been buying some microbrands watches lately, anyone here that has tried Filippo Loreti watches ?
Been seeing alot about them advertised but not sure about the quality of them ?

I own one of the automatic ones, the Venice Rose Gold Automatic. For the price I paid (350€ - during their KS campaign) it's pretty good: Miyota 9100 with power reserve, annual calendar, day and night indicator, sapphire crystal front and back, gold plated rotor and geneva stripes. You can do much worse for that kind of money. They definitely are more of a fashion watch brand but they have some pretty good offerings in the automatic line.

Here's a video for reference:

https://youtu.be/dgrKKheTmYQ

Reactions: Stefnan and csthe

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
I own one of the automatic ones, the Venice Rose Gold Automatic. For the price I paid (350€ - during their KS campaign) it's pretty good: Miyota 9100 with power reserve, annual calendar, day and night indicator, sapphire crystal front and back, gold plated rotor and geneva stripes. You can do much worse for that kind of money. They definitely are more of a fashion watch brand but they have some pretty good offerings in the automatic line.

Here's a video for reference:

https://youtu.be/dgrKKheTmYQ
I will definitely check that venice rose gold annual calender out
thanks for the advice

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I will definitely check that venice rose gold annual calender out
thanks for the advice

If you finally decide to purchase one just subscribe to their newsletters and wait for a discount, every few months they pop in, 20% to 35% off. For their retail price they are definitely overpriced but with the discount they represent decent value. Or just wait for one to pop up on ebay ;)

EDIT: I see now they have 50% off, at this price the automatics are definitely good value

Last edited:

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
If you finally decide to purchase one just subscribe to their newsletters and wait for a discount, every few months they pop in, 20% to 35% off. For their retail price they are definitely overpriced but with the discount they represent decent value. Or just wait for one to pop up on ebay ;)

EDIT: I see now they have 50% off, at this price the automatics are definitely good value

50% off really. can’t beat a automatic annual calender for 200ish dollars. thank you for your advice.
god bless

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
50% off really. can’t beat a automatic annual calender for 200ish dollars. thank you for your advice.
god bless

Unfortunately it appears that price is only for the quartz ones, the autos are still at over 500$, better leave it