• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hamilton field no date reissue

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
z7LQe.jpg

z7jSK.jpg

picked up my 2nd Hamilton field watch

my first was an All black version with black rubber band now I have opted for the reissue version of the field watch

got a decent discount online and apart from my gen omega nato the nato is one of the nicest I’ve seen with the leather keepers and leather lined holes

fantastic watches with a great heritage

RB-Fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Very elegant watch, sadly not such a good deal over here in the UK.

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
I managed to get £20 off the list price from Watch Hut UK but that was searching on the net for a voucher code which gave 6%

not a fantastic saving I must admit

i did pick up the older model a couple of months back from Ernest jones they had a sale and if you sign up to the newsletter you get an extra 10% off so worked out around £175 which was a pretty decent deal

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Just ordered mine off eBay. Looking forward to getting my new Hammy mechanical. Hamilton is such a terrific brand. Great back story, some cool military ties, Swiss made. Oh, and affordable! I have a Rolex in my drawer and Hamilton Khaki King on my wrist at the moment. (Not always, but sometimes.)

While I don’t have my Khaki Mechanical to post, I can share this inexpensive (but really fun) number. (Non Hamilton). Yeah, this one is quartz but I picked it up for less than $200 at Macy’s on my 50th Birthday last week. My wife likes it and It puts a smile on my face.

Reactions: mark2828

Arnout1990

Looking Around
16/6/17
Looks great, love the floating numbers. Looking to get a Hamilton myself, cool american brand