• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tisell Marine Diver and Vintage Submarine watches

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Tisell Vintage.jpgTisell No Date.jpg
Read about these on a few forums and took the plunge.

Bought the No Date about 8 months ago and love it, just paid for the Vintage Sub. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Crazy good value for $230US each.
They run a Miyota 9015 movement, have a really nice bezel action and are really well made.
No rotor noise from mine and it is running about +-2 seconds!!
Only draw back is the bracelet and clasp. They are well made, but due to the lug hole placement you can't retro fit a rep Rolex type barcelet. The spring bar sits futher back in the SEL, so its a no go.
I was able to adjust an older style pressed clasp to fit the bracelet for the Vintage though. This will be more in keeping with the overall look.
Another small issue is the Bezel pip is green lume and the hands and hour markers are blue. Just need to find a blue bezel pip.

Like a Rolex SS sports watch, you can't just buy one of these straight away. You will need to email Mr Oh in South Korea and go on a waiting list. When he has his next shipment he will email you with payment details.
I waited about 3 months for Vinatge to come available

It is worth it though as they are simply great, inexpensive, quality watches.

Will post more photos when the Vintage arrives.

PM me if you would like Mr Oh's email and or Tisell web site.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
A few more photos of my ND Tisell on Rubber B

zjOAO3k.jpg

nx7RmTr.jpg

POnFJJy.jpg

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
My standard ND Tisell arrived today. The bracelet leaves much to be desired but there's a whole lot of watch here for the money.

Additonally, this may've actually put me off the Sub C as opposed to vintage subs if its a pretty spot on homage.

Last edited:

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
And my Vintage Tisell on nato. The bracelet on the Vintage is total rubbish, but the watch it self is okay,

Last edited: