• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orient Bambino Green

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
Dear all,

Noticed this section on gems in gens when it comes to a big bang for your buck. Since one month I’m the proud owner of this Orient Bambino V4, with green dial and “gold” color case. An absolute stunner for only 135 USD. Not only it is a great dress watch model, with a plain and simple, but elegant design, but far most the dial is amazing. It has a very intriguing shiny dial. When moving it into the sun on basically every angle, it lights up and beautifully sets off against the gold color case. This piece even being automatic running very steady with a good 40 hours reserve is all I could wish for being that cheap.

eSiFlDd.jpg

4ZaMKId.jpg

Reactions: daytona4me

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I agree , very nice

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
I love the "degrading" dial, but how versatile is it with a gold case and in that size?

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
Personally I think size and color wize everything falls into place with this piece. I like the fact the case is not too small, as it imphasizes the beautiful dial!

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
Jaqueslepro that is one hell of an awesome piece... where did you get this? It seems like some custom sh*t, but those details are amazing (can’t stop staring)!

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Thanks bro! In fact it is made by me. I paint dials with emaille laquer and do paintings in my spare time. Sometimes on request, sometimes just for fun. I wanted to paint a Jaquet Droz bird complication, but then I was in the mood to ruin my Bambino 3 with the great wave of kanagawa, because I never wear it. It came out pretty nice in my eyes. I still dont wear it, but it was fun painting! lol.

I thought I use the opportunity to show off! :xj4:

Last edited:
Reactions: lupinpopette

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
It is indeed realy nice. I’m case you have more to show off, I’m definitely interested seeing more haha!!

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
I think you should definitely start a business out of this buddy! People go crazy for watches like this due to the uniqueness and exclusivity of it. Next to that, the detail here is quite amazing. Also, the Bambino is a perfect “blank sheet” I presume; nice shine where the is no paint, but a nice large dial to work with. I for one would like to follow any other project for sure!

boomerknox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18
CONUS
Dear all,

Noticed this section on gems in gens when it comes to a big bang for your buck. Since one month I’m the proud owner of this Orient Bambino V4, with green dial and “gold” color case. An absolute stunner for only 135 USD. Not only it is a great dress watch model, with a plain and simple, but elegant design, but far most the dial is amazing. It has a very intriguing shiny dial. When moving it into the sun on basically every angle, it lights up and beautifully sets off against the gold color case. This piece even being automatic running very steady with a good 40 hours reserve is all I could wish for being that cheap.

eSiFlDd.jpg

4ZaMKId.jpg

After about a year, how’s the watch holding up? Scratch magnet or anything? About to pull the trigger on one of these gorgeous things myself!

Sent from the RWI App

MR. Blaze

Renowned Member
14/2/17
Germany
I have been traveling so apologies for the late response! I’m very much impressed by the quality. Buy with confidence. Leather strap is doing great, and case collecting does not fade.