Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This watch (HML-H69419363) is on amazon.com for $220 right now and I got a $125 in gift cards this week. This is hard to resist! What an awesome simple little watch this is.

Comment

Originally posted by narcoden, post: 864953
      This watch (HML-H69419363) is on amazon.com for $220 right now and I got a $125 in gift cards this week. This is hard to resist! What an awesome simple little watch this is.
      Sweet deal! That's the green dial version though. Black dial has always either been sold out or more expensive.

By the way... One is for sale here on rwi... find a better price and ill beat it!
      <font size="1.5" face="Verdana"><font color=#F87217>
      PecMan Says:

im gonna tell u something guys and u better listen to me ,
      when u go and get a tattoo it is going to hurt
      when u wanna get in shape , u will work out hard!
      when u want more money u will prepare urself hard! and get a nice job!
      if u wanna nice watch u need to wait! and that is hard
      is the magic of things , the little thing that at the end makes u enjoy ur achivement
      no pain, no gain! 2 easy 2 boring. no emotions! so wait! months! years!!! centurions!!:/</font></font>

Comment

Originally posted by narcoden, post: 864953
        Sweet deal! That's the green dial version though. Black dial has always either been sold out or more expensive.

By the way... One is for sale here on rwi... find a better price and ill beat it!
        <font size="1.5" face="Verdana"><font color=#F87217>
        PecMan Says:

im gonna tell u something guys and u better listen to me ,
        when u go and get a tattoo it is going to hurt
        when u wanna get in shape , u will work out hard!
        when u want more money u will prepare urself hard! and get a nice job!
        if u wanna nice watch u need to wait! and that is hard
        is the magic of things , the little thing that at the end makes u enjoy ur achivement
        no pain, no gain! 2 easy 2 boring. no emotions! so wait! months! years!!! centurions!!:/</font></font>

Comment

Originally posted by phillycheez, post: 865000

I know, the black dial version is $300 everywhere. You got a great deal going... I've been resisting your sale as well as funds are not in my bank account until I get a bonus in two weeks. Then I won a few amazon gift cards at a trade show this week and suddenly the watch could be mine for $95 out of my pocket.

Comment

I know this is necro-posting... but Amazon has the newer (2011) version of this watch currently for 249.44$ model
            H70515137

"used" on the bracelet.... Swiss 2824-2, sapphire, good lume.... looks like the "used" is scratches on case and bracelet. (I just snatched the only "scratches on bracelet only" model for 250.01$ shipped).

Compared to the pricing on "swiss" clones... this is a steal for a watch with the same wrist presence as the IWC Mark XVII....
            R.I.P. TRC... missed by me.

Comment

There isn't a great deal I want to add to the original post, other than I love this watch. I bought the black dial H69419933 version from Watchshop in the UK.

The box is great for a £250 watch. That's right, £250 for a gen watch with a swiss ETA....

Couple of pics:

Apologies for the incredibly noisy iPhone pics and thanks for looking
              Current Collection: 36mm franken mattjust

Comment

And one more for luck

Current Collection: 36mm franken mattjust

Comment

Love that watch, such a great deal too. The hand wind variant of the 2824 they use in it, is a pretty good movement too

Comment

Love this color! It comes next on my wish list

Comment

Working...
                    X