• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Debaufre Nav-B

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Well, the story will unfold. Got to meet with Alldaron Debaufre' at an airshow recently and he offered to let me have one of their premier watches in exchange for my picture wearing the watch in an upcoming promotional ad along with other pilot's and professionals.

I requested the NAV-B 48 mm with the 6497 Unitas movement and a brown classic strap.

Well I must say this is a monster! The crown makes it 53 mm and it wears surprisingly comfortable. The Lume is awesome, and the dial is an easy to read classic presentation of white on black.
The caseback is clear to show the sweet movement chugging along. Keeps accurate time and has been only +1 seconds for 5 days.
Probably the biggest round dial watch I own right now but for the price of $FR.EE, it was a great deal that would only get me to mug for a camera which I don't mind and am excited about! I'll be entitled to future promotions and freebies in the future and right now I'm digging this NAV-B and highly reccomend this GUG!
Now for the wristies and eyecandy

The outer box, classic white with embossed logo:
navb002bv1.jpg

By watchbuff at 2008-10-04

The inner box is high quality and makes for a great presentation box with its plush design, embossed logo, all bound in leather (or leatherette)

navb003bs2.jpg

Open the box and there she is!

navb004rv7.jpg

On the wrist:
navb005io8.jpg

The lume is right there what it should be in a gen
oct6hg9.jpg

By watchbuff at 2008-10-06

At work!

oct6039ig4.jpg

By watchbuff at 2008-10-06

Look ma no hands..thank God for force-trim, and collective friction!
oct7001oa8.jpg

By watchbuff at 2008-10-07

oct7001oa8.jpg

oct7005yf0.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my cheese ball mini review. Look for me in the coming weeks on Debaufre's webpage!

brittt1

Horology Curious
11/11/07
great pics...i was looking at this online the other day....much better alternative to the Big pilot rep...very nice, i intend to sell a couple of reps to get this model myself.....great you got it for free!!

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
The Nav-B is an awesome watch.... I sold mine and totally regret it.... make sure, if you buy a used one, that it has either the thicker case or the thicker caseback... there was a run that was too thin and the crown will dig into your skin....

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Thnaks, Im sure it's the thicker caseback, if you wear it too tight, the onion crown will dig your skin!
I love it!
Next up, a Lum Tec B-1

steve12345

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/9/06
The brand Defaufre gives you a good value for your hard earned $ . I have one of their Steinhart labeled watches that I got when they had to change company names. The price was a incredible.

enjoy,

Steve