• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Steinhart 44mm Nav B-Uhr II - Pink Gold...

Jake48

Renowned Member
17/3/06
OK - This is the follow up to my other post about my 47mm Nav B-Uhr Here: http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtop ... 93&t=43419

My wife let me have her watch for a few quick & nasty outdoor shots (sorry, no time for the light box) but you get the idea..

navb1.jpg

navb2.jpg

navb3.jpg

navb4.jpg

navb5.jpg

navb6.jpg

Here are three shots from Gunters web site. This is the Nav B-Uhr II in 44mm you can buy. It really is a nice watch and has a great engraving on the back. It only sells for $350.00 Euro. You can get it in automatic (ETA 2824-2), solid back or hand wind (Unitas 6497) with presentation back. This is Gunters site: http://www.steinhartwatches.de/ - Lots of watches for under $1,000.00

navb7.jpg

navb8.jpg

navb9.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
That's awesome, Jake!!!

I love, love, love the "No. 01/01" engraving between the lugs! Too cool!!!!

Dan_Gerous

Known Member
26/5/08
Now that's what I call a limited edition!!

Love the old WWII style watches (have an Azimuth Bombardier I myself), and the pink gold and (somewhat) smaller size makes it more suitable for women. I'm sure your wife is very happy with it.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Well, you can't get one of *those*, WB. You can get one in SS, though.

Mr. Steinhart made this one special for Jake's wifey, hence the 01/01 edition number.

speedster

23/10/07
I love the "1/1" factor. Brilliant.
This is an obvious statement but - unique!
Steinhart has to be on the list. 8)

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
After reading about Gunters site, I had a look and was really impressed, so much so I ordered the

STEINHART 47 mm "Nav B-Uhr pink gold" . It was despatched to me yesterday so when it arrives I'll post some pics.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Damn you fadin' hov, how you gave 'em that?
the Audemars Piguet, with the alligator strap
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON
This particular watch be a one of one
That means none before it, none to come
The homie that's rappin' be the only one that has it

I would love to have a 01/01 watch....

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
to bad it does not have a display caseback.

i like the base version the best...... great watch.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
I have a NAV- B (48mm) coming from Debaufre. Seems like Steinhart is a spin off company of sort. i spoke with Alldaron (Debaufre's son) and struck a deal. The price was right and I will post as soon as the details are more available.

Dan_Gerous

Known Member
26/5/08
As far as I know Steinhart and Debeaufre is the same company, only Debaufre is the name used in the US.

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Received my new STEINHART NAV B-UHR 6497 this morning.
This is a beautiful watch and the photos don't do it justice.
I would recommend anyone thinking of ordering one of these or any of the Steinhart watches to jump right in, you won't regret it.
steinhartnavbuhr4thnv3.jpg

steinhartnavbuhr3thff8.jpg

steinhartnavbuhr2them5.jpg