Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I know this is an old thread; but I love me some Ball. I have the Skylab II and when I horked-up the 7750 they fixed it for free. Great customer service.

Comment

Nice colour scheme on the face. Haven't seen many of these bad boys in the UK

Comment

I have the Ball Engineer II, green berets, cost about 2.1 grand listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranman View Post
          Anyone looking for a BALL watch, be sure to do some research on the difference b/t T25 and T100. Basically, some of the newer models come in T100 for a brighter and longer lasting glow. You can tell the difference by looking at the dial around 7-8 hour markers. It will either say T25 or nothing at all. I believe it is a T100 if it says nothing at all.

I picked up a TRASER watch from the bay for a great price as well. Ball buys their tritium tubes from Traser. The traser watches have the same H3 tubes as Ball (T25) watches but about 1/2 the price. Though not the same engineering that goes into a Traser, they are still absolute tanks. Very solid feel to them. I have the classic and love it.
          Check out Nite Watches. The best use of the T25 is on the military or tactical.watch. I think they were contracted to sell to SAS. That T100 really glows!

Comment

I'll just throw this out there: dealing with the Ball service center is a fucking nightmare. The process is that you ship it to Florida, it sits there indefinitely until they have enough packages to justify shipping to Switzerland, then it sits there also they get around to fixing it (also no time frame given), then they wait again to ship back until enough watches have been completed. If you call the Florida center they'll tell you minimum turnaround is 6 months.

Comment

Working...
            X