• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Preowned Seamaster Pro Automatic

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Re: GUG #3 - Preowned Seamaster Pro Automatic

Yep awesome watch, one of the few i regret selling. I would expect prices to start rising the original is not available, it now has the red font.

Although the first bond seamaster was quartz :p

f5mando

Horology Curious
27/4/07
takashi said:
Skip the Quartz and get yourself a preowned Omega Seamaster Pro Automatic.

On eBay, average selling price of this watch is about 1100USD but you can sometimes find a good deal using http://www.elitedealseeker.com/index.cg ... ry=watches

for well under 1000USD shipped. This watch is a classic and will always be (Bond!).

This is true, but I spent (waaay too much) time on ebay as well as scouring other sites and AD's. I couldn't believe my luck when a Florida dealer (must have) found a brand new 'in the box' never worn one while clearing out the back of his store, and put it up with a starting bid of $1,500. I'd done a slightly different search, and this watch didn't show up using any other search words! Hoping no-one else would find it, my heart was in my mouth for the seemingly endless remaining wait - checking the 'bay six, seven times a day until I 'won' it. I'm still like a dog with two tails (and a tale)- and this was back in May- a birthday present to myself. They shipped it (free) by FedEx the same day, and I got it before breakfast the next morning. Both boxes, papers, cards..the full Monty.

jkirke

Known Member
28/10/07
awesome find on the Omega. great website to search around too.