Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUG posts are a great idea. I have several Accutron, Casio, Pulsar, Skagen, Tommy Bahama, Swatch, Le Chateau, Timex, Nike, and 24 Fossils! I will be posting all of these over the next few days. Hope you like.

Comment

God. Does anyone remember the days when the Seiko Databank was considered a high end timepiece?
      Noobs! Look here before you buy!

Replica Watch Scam Dealer List
      --------------------

People will assume your gen is a fake before they presume your fake is a gen...if they care at all.

Comment

I'm REALLY enjoying this thread. The first GUG review are in, and they're just GOOD info! Keep em coming.

Thanks!

Comment

How about some Hamilton's or even Bulova's for under a grand.

Hamilton Jazzmaster is a nice watch..someone do a review on it.

geez if this keeps up I will end buying no more reps :shock:
          "Big hitter, the Lama. How about a Fresca? Gunga la Gunga"

Comment

Originally posted by cybee
            How about some Hamilton's or even Bulova's for under a grand.

Hamilton Jazzmaster is a nice watch..someone do a review on it.

geez if this keeps up I will end buying no more reps :shock:
            Funny, but I'm kind of at that point now. I just passed on picking up that new DeWitt for a pretty good price (relatively speaking) because I'm currently trolling the Bay looking for a Vintage Chrono.
            Any advice for those just starting to get into replica collecting?
            Yes. Stay away. Stay very far way. Use your money on something more productive and less addictive like, say, blow, midgets and hookers.

Say it with me! Say it loud! Say it proud! Say it so google picks up the search terms!! Replica Watch Forum!! Replica Watch Forum!! Replica Watch Forum!!!

Seanf: "To whomever keeps putting homoerotic subtextual images on my James Bond avatars, fair warning. I will hunt you down and straight up murder you."

Comment

Cool I'm all for this. Nothing makes me wonder more about stupidity then people who would drop a grand on any rep. Theres tons of watches at this price. Great new section. 8)
              Sent from my keyboard using tap my cock

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sirius Satellite Radio[/COLOR]

Comment

I feel that this should be bumped! Especially when the holiday season is here.

Comment

Originally posted by takashi, post: 473840
                  I feel that this should be bumped! Especially when the holiday season is here.
                  Happy Holidays! There are a lot of good deals around on GUG watches. : )
                  "Big hitter, the Lama. How about a Fresca? Gunga la Gunga"

Comment

I am feeling the same way. Spend 500 $ for rep or get a real nice seiko sarx or sary for similar money and wear it with pride and saftey.

Comment

The biggest things that's changed since 2008 (when this thread was started) and 2009 (the date of the last reply before today) is that Kickstarter has allowed microbrands a platform to get capital and prove the merits of their projects. Really cool watches out there in the $300-1,200 space with mechanical movements and interesting designs. Not everything will be everyone's cup of tea, but if you're looking for something you've never seen, there are some incredibly brilliant designers out there ...

Comment

Working...
                      X