• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulova Precisionist incoming

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
I have a precisionist myself, they are really great

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
The mineral crystal is deterring me but I like the look and sweeping hand accuracy of the Accutron II Telluride.
Whatever BS MSRP of $499, they can be bought for $149 on eBay.

Classic simple look, sweeping hand, and shocking accuracy compared to your iPhone.

hunter.nurse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/16
I have (2) precisionist watches, one a chronograph with Arabic numerals, the other is a carbon fiber face and titanium case with 300m resistance. I wear the titanium on a NATO strap and it amazingly light.

I love the sweeping hands and the accuracy. Can't go wrong with them for <$200 usd, just know the battery is due to barely last 3 years.

Champagne iH

4/1/14
I too like these. The hum instead of the heartbeat of automatics. I just can't seem to get past the basic mineral crystal at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
These are great watches! Be careful around water, friend had his ruined jet skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Great watches indeed. So many designs, so good quality...
I have a Precisionist Claremont that i really like and i use to "help" my friends about.
Just in 2017 i bought a Date Steel, a Claremont, two Snorkel and a Spaceview.
I really enjoy search and buy them, always win situation that brings many thanks from friends.
Now that new moonwatch can be found at logical price i will keep an eye on it.