• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Certina DS ACTION

vdusanv

Renowned Member
16/1/15
Hi guys. I received this beautiful Certina DS ACTION, red-Orange bezel, Swiss made with Swiss quartz ETA. It's 42,5 mm, sapphire crystal. It's looking very good on hand, comfortable.

So what do you think?
9ff781e5aaafcd9d1046ecea729529f1.jpg

Poslano z mojega HTC One z uporabo Tapatalk

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
Nice! Congratulations. Not my taste but Certina does produce some good watches

DrNatty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/17
73424bde1471700285ede97aa1537dab.jpg

I've recently bought a Certina DS Action Diver and really like this watch. Can't seem to be able to take it off my wrist since I bought it.

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
I also recently bought a DS Action with the sunburst dial, bang for bucks you can’t beat these watches, the sunburst blue dial is amazing and at + 1 sec per 3 days this puts a lot of my watches to shame including my high end gens, shout if you wants pics and will upload some

DrNatty

27/1/17
I also recently bought a DS Action with the sunburst dial, bang for bucks you can’t beat these watches, the sunburst blue dial is amazing and at + 1 sec per 3 days this puts a lot of my watches to shame including my high end gens, shout if you wants pics and will upload some

I got the black version. And I am absolutely astonished about the quality of the watch. I love the watch so much I'm even thinking about getting the blue one aswel. Prob next summer.
Currently deciding witch rubber strap I want to order with it.

Upload some pictures please!

DrNatty

27/1/17
Here you go Doc. The Sunburst dial is more amazing that in the photos, + comparison against my Sub and SMc
IMG_3238 by Paul Franks, on Flickr
IMG_3236 by Paul Franks, on Flickr
IMG_3235 by Paul Franks, on Flickr

Damn Bilko. Thanks for posting them.
Those are some lovely shots. Absolutely love the first one, the blue really pops out. I can imagine in real life it is even better.
Perfect color for the summer sun. I'm now sure I want a blue one aswel.

Almost tempted to get one now! Hhaha, but I have to slow down my enthusiasm and first enjoy the black one a little bit more.

The comparison picture is crazy. I might be biased since this is my first Gen Swiss watch, but the Certina definitely would be the pick out of those three.
Crazy if you consider the price difference.

That sunburst though...

Really tempting...

Cheers mate.

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Bought it from Amazon as they had the best deal believe it or not.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16

vdusanv

Renowned Member
16/1/15
Nice! I have the reverse combo... black DS action and blue SMP.
The certina is a great watch, very solid! I’m really thinking of upgrading to the 2017 release DS that has the powerMatic 80 movement instead of the 2824.View attachment 87626
Nice one, Certina is a great watch, you get a great quality for good price.