• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone own Mondaine?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Hi everyone! I recently encountered to the Mondaine brand and I have to say I really like the idea and design. I saw a quartz version which is pretty affordable but I love 2 seconds pause before full minute on auto version so both options would be considered, quartz because of the price and auto because of that function and well... it's auto :lol: but wanted to hear other opinions on quality and is it worth it $600-700 price tag? I suppose quartz version should be worth $150. :)
Thanks!

Edit: Since I mixed models first time, I'm interested in Stop2Go model so if anyone own one, comments and some pics/wristies will be appreciated.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Yeah, I'm just reading that and thinking that I should come back here to change my question as I obviously mixed up the models. :facepalm: Thanks mate. :)

Stop2Go is the model I'm interested in and I would like opinions on it if anyone owns it. :D

chaoscb

Looking Around
1/1/13
I ownd a stop 2 go for a while, and thought it was a pretty cool concept. Sometimes it would get out of sync, but there's a way to get it back to where its supposed to be, I had a better experience with that one than I did with their automatic piece. It has a SW 220-1 in it, and idk if I just got a defective one or what, but like 3 weeks into owning it, the movement broke and now it's just sitting broken lol but the stop2go good experience!