• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got my latest Seiko "Monster"...

300kph

24/5/13
I love high-end Gens and I also love reps. In between are low-dough gens like the Seiko Monster and "Neo" (Mini Monster) line. They are great value. Got my first a few weeks ago when I picked up the popular orange Neo a (the dealer had put a black neoprene strap on it and looked great and is so comfy. and now I am up to 3... I recently got a smokin; deal on this 10th Anniversary Blue Monster also from my local dealer.

And just got my Yokobies "Anvil" bracelet from Harold in Singapore (Yokobies) Gave it a chain lube bath and its like silk! I thinks there still some "shmoo" on it near the bottom left lug. LOL! It takes forever to get the watch clean after that treatment.

I paid extra for the genuine Seiko clasp and it looks soooo much better than that fugly blue rubber strap the 10th Anniversary comes with. Plus that stock strap was big enough to put around my bicep.

I also just took delivery of my black face Neo with the red & black numerals on the silver bezel. It was a super score off eBay at under $130US del'd... Now that's 3 and counting!

Here's the Anniversary w/ Anvil:

IMG00914-20141129-2201.jpg

W

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
These are really hard to come by as I've been looking for a while, congrats on a great pick up [emoji2][emoji106] if you don't mind me asking what did it cost?

300kph

24/5/13
I love the cobalt blue bezel. Doesn't show up that well in my crappy pic. $370cdn all taxes in. The Anvil was $120US delivered with the Seiko clasp. Its gorgeous quality. All screws and great finish. Heavy too.

I'm still under retail with the Anvil upgrade. I'll do a proper photo shoot when I have time.

I want a white Neo next with a Seiko Jubilee bracelet.

W