• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Employment Gift idea for 25 year anniversary

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Guys,

What do you recommend for a gen watch for an employee 25 year anniversary gift. Here's the requirements.

1. Needs to be $200 USD or less.
2. Need to be able to engrave the back of the case with company logo and the employees name.

It'd be nice if it were waterproof and be able to dress up or down. Something classy that most people (the average male person) would be happy to receive and not hit the sock drawer for the rest of its life.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Here's a couple ideas I had.

http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNZH57-...8&qid=1410308784&sr=8-33&keywords=seiko+diver

Well I can't find the other one now...

Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!

D

d4m.test

The Seiko SNZH57 (gold) or SNZH55 (ss) - both have see-through caseback or the diver version SKX009 are great watches. Within that budget it´s almost impossible to find more reliable long-lasting quality in a watch.

My SNZH after modding:
1. lumed bezel
SEIKIMG_2006.jpg

2. everything else:)
Seiko1024FFF_2011.jpg

and this is the Diver otb - just on a NATO - any of these is the only watch You´ll ever need, only drawback no hacking - no winding but good pr if worn
IMG_3157.jpg

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Gotta agree with Daywatch...i had the Seiko FFF on yesterday and have the Seiko Pepsi on jubilee today!
2014-09-06211545-1.jpg

And today
IMG_20140910_134837.jpg

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Wow! Thanks for all the suggestions!!

We can probably engrave around the logo or over the top of it if necessary. I think the engraving part is just part of the company policy...

Personally, I'd rather see the watch be worn and enjoyed rather than hit a sock drawer or be one of those token gifts that never sees the light of day.

Seiko is probably the brand...

I like some of the Wittnaur watches too. but they break the budget...

another interesting one..

http://www.amazon.com/Tissot-Tradition-Rose-Watch-T0636103603700/dp/B008OKG5Z2/ref=swr_wa_1_ses

Ultimately the Seiko dive watch of some type will probably be the winner!

Thanks again for the quick responses! I have about a day to submit my recommendation to our HR manager so if you have any others, they'll be appreciated too!

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
After submitting all the links, the Orient Mako Blue was chosen as the gift.

I definitely appreciate everyone's help!