• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deep Blue

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Been wearing this alot. Digging it. Sapphire inlay on the bezel, sapphire crystal, citizen 9015 movement @28800.
da8e9u3e.jpg

apu7ygys.jpg

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
They sure have a lot of fans, coop. Clean designs, great value.

I can't rock a 45 mm diver, which it seems all of them are. Maybe I'd get one if they made a 42.

How's the bracelet?

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Very nice looking and awesome quality piece. Are those tritium gas tubes on the hour and minute hands?

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Tapatalk signature adapted from "Hotel California" - Eagles :D

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Braclet is ok, the diver extention could be tighter. I think I'm going to put it on a nato strap. Did I mention it has tritium tubes? All the hours markers are a new style flat tritium tube. And yes, hours, minutes, and second hands have tritium tubes. Very cool. The bezel lume is C3 and glows like a torch when charged up.

AlphalphaMale

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/14
I like the Deep Blues a bit, but like on this watch I feel it's too "busy" looking. For instance, why does the chapter ring need additional tic marks?

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Very nice!
Deep blues are great!
No tritium on mine but it holds a lume charge all night.
If coop's bracelet is anything like mine it will be solid and comfortable.Curved lugs makes it wear smaller than its 45-46mm size would normally wear.
The watch and bracelet are heavy though.
Older style Deep Blue Pro Aqua 1500,with sapphire bezel overlay and Seiko TMI NH 36 auto movement .
DSC00167.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
That blue lume is sweet!