• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You've never seen this before

Mr.Crown

Horology Curious
9/11/09
Dear friends of RWI,

Let me introduce you my new concept watch ARROW that can become reality if it gets here the necessary support and through social networks.

I request your support here for this project if you consider that it deserves
so I leave this link with all the information:

http://blog.tokyoflash.com/2013/07/...yptographic-code-with-easy-mode-too/#comments

This page shows different images of the design (I hope you like it) as well as its genesis and features. Here I attached some render.

With your votes and collaboration to be disseminated as possible, it will make this concept becomes reality.

To get this target once you enter the page, at the end of the images and before the comments, you must:

Mark the 5th star in "Rate This Concept Design" ... (if you think you deserve it)
Mark the hand with the thumb up to "Would you buy this product?" ... (If you think so)
Mark Like on facebook and post it all you can and also if you are in twiter or pinterest.

As a final touch if you like, you can leave a comment, this will be very appreciated and adds points ...

I hope you enjoy this new concept

The countdown has begun

Thanks to everyone for your time and support

José Manuel

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
QUite interesting. Liked, shared on twitter, rated, and thumbs up ;)

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
At least it s not another:

• Stoner A "let's make something just like a Rolex, only we will make it bigger."
  • Stoner B "Cool dude, not one has ever done that before"
  • Stoner C "Dudes, with this idea we are going to be so rich . . ."

Really, it is not what I would buy; but I do like see originality.