• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eberhard 8 jours

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
So, this barely qualifies. Mine was like 999$. If you want one under a grand, you will have to hunt for it. But this is the most affordable 8 day watch on the market aside from hebdomas & hebdomas marriage watches. The old ones before they had the new clear back and better dials, back when they were getting started, they developed this movement from what i believe was an Eterna base, and added a holder for a really brilliant dual-wound mainspring, avoiding having to run dual barrels. It was the only 8 day wristwatch for a while.

I think its such a cute little thing and the thin strap i would have never expected to like but it gets the look of a large watch while being quite small in reality. Plus you only have to wind every sunday, and you can use the power reserve to keep track of the day of the week (for me far more important than the date) . Mine is accurate to about 3 seconds.

the modern ones retail more like 3k. The brand also offers some neat divers and 7750 chronographs.