• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulova Precisionist Champlain 98B152

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
This is my only gen watch and it's a quartz, but a very special quartz watch!

http://www.bulovaprecisionist.com/en/collections/champlain/98b152/

The world's most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand (second hand beats at 16 times per second). In stainless steel with black and rose-gold ion plated finish, curved crystal, multiple-layer black carbon fiber, black and rose-gold dial, continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hour and minute hands, luminous markers, curved calendar window, 24-hour track, screw-back case, screw-down crown, patterned black rubber strap and water resistance to 300 meters.

Movement - quartz Precisionist Bulova caliber P102.10 (12½ ligne) - This is accurate to within 10 seconds a year!

This version is the Champlain 98B152 and retails at $499 but I got mine off ebay for ~ $200 brand new - bargain even paying UK VAT etc!!

98B152_big.png

Bulova_Precisionist1.jpg

Bulova_Precisionist3.jpg

newblahblah

Known Member
16/2/11
woah. you got a hell of a deal. its a very good watch. the smooth seconds hand and the curved crystal, its quite unique.

68Olds

9/7/10
US
I'm planning to get the 96B132, titanium with blue seconds hands. I missed a deal last week, waiting for the next deal to come around.

Awesome price you paid. Congrats!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I have the Titanium one with the blue hands and the Kevlar strap.
It is a fabulous watch - one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred8215

10/6/13
I also have the titanium version. One of the best watches I've ever bought, quartz or no.