• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wanting a gold watch

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Hey guys I asked a question about choosing a gold watch for my collection being said my whole collection consist of all stainless steel , so I'm asked for some help in choosing one for out on the town nights and not a daily wear . I'm aware that the gold in these watches will in time wear off so that's why I'm not getting it as a daily. Because I didn't receive any help in choosing one I went along with the Franck muller ABF in rose case with grey dial. I know there are several makers in this brand ZF , GF, and ABF and GF was considered the best overall with research . I went with ABF because of the gold casing with grey dial as a chrono and the look. Any other suggestions feel free to help. https://www.intime05.co/franck-mull...tion-gray-dial-on-gray-gummy-strap-a7750.html

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Shame the RG Cintrée Curvex 2851 isn’t repped anymore as it is such a classy gold watch with the perfect proportions (44mm lug to lug). All the current offering is too big (eventho I like big watches, I don’t think it suits FM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk